Why Join Our Chamber?
Please click here for a PDF of the Membership Application.
Why join the Penobscot Bay Regional Chamber of Commerce? Our Chamber provides your business with a foundation of information, networking, and advocacy. Here are some of the member benefits:
• Members--and only members--receive free listings in Discover the Jewel of the Maine Coast®, our flagship marketing piece which reaches a focused, worldwide readership of more than 120,000. In addition, the Jewel can be downloaded or viewed as a flipbook on www.mainedreamvacation.com. Advertising in this magazine, as well as Coastal Maine Life, our relocation and retirement guide, is exclusive to members. Please contact Kathie Kull, email@example.com, to receive a Rate Card.
• Our website, www.penbaychamber.com, includes a searchable directory by business category. We'll teach you how to use the site to post your own content--your services, news, events, and job openings. Members can also support your listing by purchasing sponsor buttons that link directly to your own website.
• Chamber members are eligible to display their brochures, business cards, and other materials at our Visitors' Center, open year round on the Public Landing in Camden or on Park Drive in Rockland. In response to requests from residents and visitors, Chamber staff and volunteers disseminate these materials and provide member referrals.
• Access to business information, legislation, resources, and trends through The Chamber News, our quarterly printed newsletter, and our weekly Friday Report email. Full-page advertising inserts may be purchased for The Chamber News.
• The Chamber also mails information packets to those seeking to marry in our region. Inclusion in our Wedding Packet puts your business front-and-center in the research process. Only Chamber members can participate; please contact us for rates.
• Members also receive reduced rates for booth space at regional trade and consumer shows.
Education & Networking
• Members receive free or reduced admission to Chamber-sponsored seminars. Topics range from public relations to health care benefits and taxation issues.
• The Chamber's Business After Hours events, held twice-monthly at sponsoring members' business locations, give members a chance to socialize in a casual setting and gain a better understanding of our organization's goals and benefits.
• The Chamber also represents its membership at both local and state levels on issues of importance to the business community. Our Legislative Affairs Committee is actively engaged in issues such as health care, education, transportation, signage, taxation, and economic development. Chamber staff and members also attend special-interest meetings and events to gather information and to advocate on behalf of member interests.
• From time to time the Chamber also prepares White Papers on issues of importance to its members. These papers are published on our website and sent directly to local and state legislators.
READY TO SIGN UP?
Please click here for a PDF of the Membership Application. For more information about benefits and costs, please contact Member Services Managers Karen Brace at 207-236-4404 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Robin McIntosh at 207-596-0376 or email@example.com